Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hello, 2009!

Sorry I can't think of any good title for this post...

Looks like I'm still not over the holiday mood.
Although school's starting very soon.
I don't think I'll be updating my blog that often after school starts. (Already I'm not updating very often)

Here are some pictures of my New Year celebration in KL, courtesy of Lara.
On New Year's Eve we went to The Curve, had no clue on where to go to. Melaccans will always be Melaccans...
Then we arrived at some concert going on near The Curve. Err we were kinda hyped... After the clock strikes 12, we wished at almost everyone that passed by the mansion. I mean house.
Here we are pretending its snowing in Malaysia and was really fascinated by it.After midnight swimming and less than 4 hours of sleep, the next day we went to Bentley Music!
But it was closed due to New Year holiday.
Instead, we saw some big posters of Bentley Music outside it.
They really know how to disappoint people.We're still getting all melancholic about Bentley after that. And that's when we went to a music shop called BeatSpot.
Also, that's when Kingsley found his love at first beat on a Djembe.

Here are some pictures of us before we leave KL.
Camp UNO 2008/2009 class portrait. From left to right : Charmain Sim, Jack Lim, Kingsley Tan, Lara Sim, Magdalene Tan. I believe you all know what pose is this. I know, I looked exceptionally weird being the only one with short brown pants.Again, Happy New Year and all the best in 2009!

No comments: