Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Beginning

Hey, stranger!
As you can see, I welcomed you in my life with an awesome way.
When I thought I will again be in Melacca like I used to welcome your brothers, this time I was at KL, stayed in a big house, which feels like a mansion to me, and its full of strangers which later turned friends. We partied, jammed, danced and wished passing pedestrians by kept on shouting and screaming.
Which explains my James Morrison voice now.
Since the house was a walking distance to The Curve, we can see the "amazing, never seen before, never will think that Melacca's fireworks are pretty good" fireworks very clearly. It was so awesome that I didn't even bother to take many pictures of it so that I will not miss some of the fireworks. Since I celebrated your existance with a surprising way which I didn't even expect, I know this year will be a better year full with surprises.
A new year is like a new day, it means a new start. Hello, 2009!

No comments: