Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last Year, Back Then

It's funny how time pass by really fast these days. Today I looked through my old files and saw these bunch of photos that I took last year, in class 4H, when I was smarter back then.

This was my class, a heck load of students crammed in one small lab (We were using labs as classrooms last year.) Sebastian was one of the students that no longer share the same class with me. His dramas and extra sensitivity to tickles still remain his trademarks.

And to think that I don't really know these guys back then. Yeah, the ones who stare intensely into each others eyes.

And one of the groups that shared the dumbest yet funniest jokes ever. Some of the jokes' on the long sleeves one. It's okay Jameson, I won't mention your name.

Among the trends that had died is pen spinning. And these drawings.Nah, I'm not that artistic to be able to create such art.

But still, there are somethings never change.
Like this field, Tay Wei Song, he still remains innocent despite some people's attempt to corrupt his mind. And... this guy.

No comments: