Saturday, November 1, 2008

LCC's Awesome!

I didn't go to LCC actually.
In case you don't know why, I didn't have social phobia.
More on Bengs phobia perhaps.
Cus usually a lot of amateur Ah Bengs and Ah Lians go for LCC.
Hey, I'm not saying everyone of course.

I had dinner with my family instead. My brothers came down all the way from KL so I couldn't just absent for the dinner cus of a concert.
Besides we ate at Wok & Pan. Awesome food there.

After that, we went to Geographer Cafe. There's something about that place that made me coming back for more. I think its because of the atmosphere there. Many people of all races will go there like a big family.
No matter if you're black, white, yellow, brown, blue, purple or green.
Maybe not green cus Shrek hates crowd and will kill everyone there.
Wtf.

Another thing awesome about that place is the music there of course. It's really enjoyed by everyone and people danced to the music too. And another thing is this guy we saw that night. He's awesome. We went back around 12 am. When I get to see the empty roads of Melacca. By the way, from what I heard, LCC there had a 2 hours blackout.
And people eventually left as the event progressed because the concert wasn't up to good expectation. Seriously?

No comments: