Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Plans During The Holiday

This is gonna be a long, boring post without any pictures in it.
If you can manage to read all of it, you are really a good reader.
The torturing days of school had come to an end.
And there's no point doing nothing at all during the holidays.
After a long time staring at walls, I've made my plans for this holidays, and here goes the list.

1. Study
When we thought we can relax in the holidays, the principal gave a disappointing advice,
"Study hard during the holidays, not just playing."
Since being smart is sexy, I've decided to TRY to study.
Although we've been constantly reminded that we must study since we are still in our mothers' wombs, studying is still a stranger to me.
And I need to pass, and hopefully get good marks, in my SPM.

2. Music
Which will most probably decide my future, I gotta practice till perfection 10 songs/pieces for both modern and classical music.
But I won't list out cus I don't think most of the classical pieces will interest you or whatsoever.
Heck, I don't think this post even interest you.

3. Exercise
I'm not hardcore about going to the gym because I still wanna grow tall.
I might be quite tall as the girls here said, it just plain means that you girls gotta start drinking 1000000000000 gallons of milk. Per day.
In Europe countries, I'm a head or one and a half shorter than most of them.
Instead, I'm talking about light exercise and a lot of jogging/running because I really enjoy them.
My goal is to run 2 whole rounds of Bukit Cina without stopping or even a slight slowing down.
And not taking the shortcuts. I think that sums up about 4-5 km.

4.Cooking
This is embarrassing, but I don't even know how to cook an egg.
I've always enjoy eating good food, but cooking is another level because you get to enjoy your own cooking.
My aim is to, at least, cook a nice dish of fried rice.

So, that's basically what I'd like to do but not sure whether I have the enthusiasm or not.
Stay tune for my progress!

P.S : I actually don't mean it about you being a good reader if you finish reading this post.
It just simply means that you are too free.

No comments: