Friday, March 13, 2009

Great Week Ahead!

Yesterday my friend, Kingsley, and I went for a walk.
A long walk.
A "we start from 9pm till 12am something" walk.
I didn't take my camera or phone with me because it will be dangling in my pocket, therefore no pictures are taken =(

Here's the route that we took :
On our way there :
Ujong Pasir - Melaka Raya - Kota Laksamana - Tangkera - Klebang.

And that's when we visited Lara and Charmain. Which we stayed for awhile and chatted and being assumed by them that we're not right in the head.
Thanks for the water anyways, Lara. Really saved our lives =)

On our way back :
Klebang - Tangkera - Jonker Street - Dataran Pahlawan - Bandar Hilir - My Home

All together we walked/jogged around 10 km.
And that's how I started my first day of holiday.
Here I'm blogging before going to Prefect Convention.

I'm in for a great week ahead!
And I promise I'll blog more often.

3 comments:

Lara said...

hahaha..no prob about the water..if your house ran short of water, you can always walk here..lol.

that really cool lah what you all did.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! lara told me bout this incident. hahaahaha awesome wei..haha totally crazzyyyy

Jack Lim Hui Jie said...

Haha well crazy is our middle name =D