Monday, March 9, 2009

Pre-Prefect Convention

Prefect camp is in less than one week.
It's hard to believe that we planned this whole thing last year, which feels like yesterday.
Last Friday, a whole bunch of Form 5 committees checked out the place.
The campsite is in Tanjung Bidara Beach Resort, Klebang Besar. Since I'm in charge of the accomodation, I need to take pictures of the rooms and the facilities, but turned out I took more pictures that are not related to what I'm supposed to do.
The hardcore cyclist Jonah See cycled all the way from our school to Tanjung Bidara. Leroy Yeow and his ever so famous "talk to the hand" pose. Trapped between walls (the position looks wrong, I know). A punk prefect convict. I come in peace. After that, we went to the beach to film some nonsense explaination of rules and regulations videos, just in case the juniors can't read. But everything can't be revealed yet.
While they're busy with their filming, I took some pictures there.
These are the awesome friends that I know. Emo at its best state. Just chilling. The cause of nature.Yeah I have strong affections for trees, beaches and sun.

No comments: