Monday, April 20, 2009

Absence Doesn't Mean Vanished

Today I was having duet with my piano teacher, then suddenly I stopped playing and said, "Yeah I practiced until here."
... in Chinese.
I always speak to my piano teacher in English but suddenly I was talking as if I'm having another normal class with my violin teacher.
I kinda missed my classes with my violin teacher although a lot of scolding for not practicing and telling me philosophy stuff were involved.
But not long ago, he passed away due to old age and the last I saw him was about 4 months ago, excluding the funeral I went to last Friday.
Well now I have to depend on my own to practice my violin and get a good mark for Violin Grade 6 Examination.I'm sure he was looking at me practice duet with my piano teacher today, somewhere out there peaceful, and serene.

No comments: