Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Sound

My brother came down today.
This time, he brought with him a box which looks like this. I've been stuck with my laptop which has no speakers for a long time. Sometimes I find it hard to enjoy a good movie with no "umphh".
So I asked my brother to buy a good set of speakers, with reasonable price from his I.T. shop. Hope he doesn't charge me anything (greediness at it's best).
When I open the box, this is what I saw. I thought there was nothing inside and it's just a joke, after all, it's still April now. But beneath that is this. Sweet.
Like other speakers, it comes with a bass booster to rock your house down. 2 high tech looking speakers. And a setup guide book. This is how it looks like together with my laptop. Sweet to the max. Now I can fully enjoy my songs and annoy my parents with loud music.

No comments: