Friday, October 10, 2008

Nadéje Patisserie

Warning : Don't read this post if you're in a hungry state or you're craving for dessert or this will cause you to be really jealous and hence, you'll become retarded.

Yesterday was my grandma's birthday, and my elder brother bought something which is really damn expensive but yet its the best and unique cake you can get in Melacca, Nadéje Cakes. I'm not sure if places other than Melacca have this cafe though.Its so unique that I don't even know how to pronounce the name. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. This is the signature Mille Crepe.It looks like a high class version of layer cakes, consists of something that looks like 1000000 thin layers of cakes with cream between them.I was eating Chicken Cordon Bleu on the back there. My brother also bought slices of different cakes other than Mille Crepe.Chocolate and Coffee flavour, although it reminds me of something not that pleasant...
But it sure taste good.....
I'm talking about the cakes.and also Wildberries and CheeseDamn, this post makes me hungry....

No comments: