Monday, October 27, 2008

I Think What I Thought & I Thought What I Think

Tonight I have been doing a lot of thinking.
What would my future holds?
What is the actual meaning of living?
What are the mistakes that I really regret doing?

Is it true that people really care about the inside instead of the outside?
Not even one bit on the outside?
Or is it something that fugly people made it up to comfort themselves?
Okay that was completely pointless.

The real question is,
Why would God make people ugly in the 1st place?!
Some people might say its destiny.
Some say it is a challenge given by God.
Some actual people with common sense would say God is making fun out of people. (wtf?)

What about the ugly side (on the inside this time) of people?
When is people gonna stop being racist?
When is drugs, cocaine and cigarettes health crisis gonna end?
Now even guys gossip, what the heck happened to the male popularity?
And girls are willing to do anything just to get famous (most of them). What for?

I know you girls must be mad of what I said just now but what I said is based on facts, not just plain accusing. =)

Teenagers nowadays are having their own communities.
The categories are : Jocks, Emos, Nerds, The Good Lookings, The Fuglies, Bitchy Bitches, Actual Good Girls (which is very rare, like 0.12%) and,
POO GAS community - People whO dOn't Give A Shit.
Adults always believe that teenagers are the future of the country and a better world.
But that has became something that only people will say 20 years back.

God is true because the Bible says God is true.
and,
The Bible is true because the Bible says the Bible is true.

Err, that was completely random.

It is now 2.40 a.m. and I'm still thinking about......
something that leads to nothing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eh for goodness heaven's sake...
not all the gals are willing to do anything for famous sake okay...
or maybe it is juz those gals tat u noe r like tat....

Jack Lim Hui Jie said...

Haha....
Well maybe you're one of the rare ones.
Damn I made you sound like a type of endangered species.

Unknown said...

haha gawd knows maybe I am...
haha... perasan sorry...
but seriously dis kinda people are really facing extinction and I use dis kinda people is because there are guys oso who are like this okay... dun be such a sexual discriminant haha we're in the 21st century now leh....