Thursday, October 23, 2008

Exams Exams Exasperation

These days had been rough days for me as the devil inside me tells me not to study before exam and enjoy.
Even the angelic side of me (what the hell sounds so gay) decided not to persuade me. So basically I'm screwed. But holidays' coming soon and I feel like going KL.
Because I get to enjoy going places and eating expensive meals and not paying a single cent because my brother's paying for me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if he reads this I'm so dead wtf I sound like I'm rushing without the fullstops wtf what am I actually talking about.

So I'll be making a plan for myself this upcoming holidays.
I don't really need academics result when I finish my Form 5 but who knows maybe people will think of me as a smart and good boy.
Hahahaha.
Okay that was lame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

er... did i just heard something?

Jack Lim Hui Jie said...

Don't think so.
=D