Friday, May 29, 2009

Just Phuket

Mid year exam has finally ended with everybody dumbstruck by the complexity of questions.Well that has passed and here I'm going to celebrating the end of it knowing that SPM is the real deal and I should not celebrate too early.

Anyways, tomorrow I'm leaving Melacca, heading off to Kuala Lumpur to spend a day awe-ing at their ridiculously expensive stuff.On Sunday, I'm going to Phuket, Thailand. Which is damn exciting because it will be my 1st time going on a vacation without my parents,
1st time going overseas,
1st time taking a ride in a plane,
and now you know how kesian I am, stucked in Malaysia for the past 17 years.

Just look at their sea, it's really crystal clear and clean. Unlike Melacca's, where the sea water is brownishly brown that you don't even know if people pass their waste products inside. And if piranhas are roaming in it. On the other hand, I'll find girls who look like this, who turns out to be a guy.

6 comments:

Hong said...

So imaginative huh! no worries bro! we gon take a tour to "Girly Man" show!

Jack Lim Hui Jie said...

Haha Phuket here we come!

Anonymous said...

WOW~ You will be goin' to Phuket? So good... Enjoy ur trip...
And,... you WILL meet the sexy "GIRL". It is everywhere in Thailand... Haha... Beware they will catch you after the show and with a coarse and manly voice saying, "HEY BOY, SPARE SOME TIPS...".

Jack Lim Hui Jie said...

Haha I'll come back with a different point of view towards female.

~All about Shen Chee~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaising said...

WHOA! So damn good lurh. Bring me souvenir know. Haha.