Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday Lunch Time

Yesterday was the day that I had the house to my own. Most of the time. With my mom went to vacation, and my dad went to work, I can practically do anything I want.

But when it comes to lunch (breakfast I had muesli), although my dad gave me RM10 to buy any food within the amount that will satisfy my big appetite, I was lazy to walk out of my comfort zone because the weather was damn hot in that afternoon. Well, it was another lazy Sunday after all.

So, this is what I cooked. A simple bowl of Maggi Mee, and it's not even cooked actually, I immersed in hot water for about 2 minutes. A packet of biscuit and a cup of coffee to go along with it and hopefully the caffeine will kill my monster appetite.

I seriously need to learn how to cook, best not get my cooking genes from my mom.
Or the easier way - learn how to drive.

2 comments:

Jack Lim Hui Jie said...

Thanks Maria.

Hong said...

you're famous now!